Pretty in Pink

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

We're gonna win, Twins?

It was another disappointing game for the Twins. That's our fourth loss in a row. We just have no offense. Well, except for Torii Hunter. He hit another home run tonight. On the bright side, our pitching was better tonight. And I have high hopes for Slowey tomorrow. I'm ready to see him pitch again.

It really kills me when we play out west. Dang it's late when the games get over. Although this is much earlier than last night. Thankfully, tomorrow is an afternoon game. I should even be able to watch it before work. Yay! Oh how I love finding joy in the little things :) And our tickets are purchased for Friday night. I cannot wait!

Boyfriend of the Day: Torii Hunter

Even though we appear to be iin an offensiive slump, Torii hiit a home run last niight and another one toniight. He's the clear choiice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home