Pretty in Pink

Thursday, May 31, 2007

It's like trying to drive a toaster through a carwash

Today was a good day. It was a long day, but a good day. I watched the end of "Apollo 13" five times. And I cried four of those times. The only hour I didn't cry was 6th hour, no idea why. Maybe I was sick of it by then? And then in 8th hour, I actually sat down and watched it, so more tears. I really just teared up though, thank goodness. I don't even know that anyone noticed. Again, thank goodness!

I got to talk to Ashleigh and Kelly before school again. Yay! And the total number of yearbooks that I have signed is now up to 5. I think that's pretty impressive for just a sub :) Haha! Oh, and all the choir kids looked so nice today. They were all dressed-up for the concert tonight, awe.

I think I made some people in my classes mad today... So they had to write three problems each day (for a total of nine) that either NASA or the astronauts had. Then they wrote how the problem was addressed and solved. The assignment was up on the overhead all three days and it said right on there that it was due today. So I told them that's how I was taking attendance. Some of them were not very happy with me. Oh well. They paid attention better today than they had all week :) Gee, I wonder why.

I spent my lunch hour in the choir room again, but shock. And during 7th hour, I got to take my study hall (only 2 guys) down to the choir room for Panther Choir. After school, back in the choir room (where we found out that Lucy was my first-ever friend) And tonight, back to Century for the choir concert. Yay for choir!

Things I learned today:
* I am still the most emotional person on Earth!
* Lucy is always right.
* Dustin has a sister in Panther Choir.
* I like the choir kids the best.
* Megan and I could have been related! Um, almost?
* Licking the tip of a pen can bring it back to life (I actually already knew that, but I told someone to do it today and it worked).

2 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger The Giesenator said...

You are pretty emotional.. but im not sure about most emotional on earth ;)

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Janet said...

Nate... I've cried at commercials before!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home