Pretty in Pink

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Disney Sing-A-Longs

It seems like every time Beth and I are in the car together, we inevitably end up having a Disney sing-a-long. Our ride home from Owatonna tonight was no different. I'll be blogging about my adventure in O-Town in just a minute... But first, you get some fun Disney lyrics. I don't know what my deal was. I think I was maybe tired. I was singing things totally wrong. I know the lyrics, I have known them for a long time. But tonight, they were totally coming out wrong.

Instead of "Get off my case."
I said, "Get off my face."

Instead of "One jump ahead of the breadline."
I said, "One jump ahead of the bread man."

Instead of "Hot crustacean band."
I said, "Half-crustacean band."

Instead of "But fish in the bowl is lucky."
I said, "But fish in the boat is lucky."

And that's all she wrote...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home