Pretty in Pink

Saturday, May 19, 2007

It's the weekend!

The first order of business... I learned today that sunscreen is a necessity in the subbing bag! I am completely fried. My forearms, back, chest, and face are as red as my correcting pen. The best part is that I have a nice, white strip where my lanyard was. I look ridiculous! So yay for having to work in the morning and see lots of swimming lessons parents?

I do not think I will sub for Phy. Ed. again. It wasn't so bad when I did it this winter. But being inside and being outside are two completely different animals! The best part of my day was my lunch break. I went to Brooke's classroom to watch her do calendar and opening. It was pretty fun. I really, really love watching her teach.

It is now (technically) Saturday. I am hopeful that the curse of the bad weeks is now over! For me, I'm pretty sure it is. I cannot wait for the next few days :)

Saturday - I get to see my favorite girls for our slumber party at Sarah's house. And I just found out that we're all going to be there, our little group. It's Sarah, Beth, and me for the adults. And then Amy, Amanda, Jill, and Emmalee. I cannot wait to see everyone (and play two-handed Lynch Mob perhaps?)!

Sunday - I am planning to go to FPC for church and then we have our swimming banquet. I like the older kids banquet because I get to see everyone, but I don't have to do any of the presenting ;)

Monday - I'm subbing for my "class from hell" again. I hope they earn their treat this time. It's been a really long time since they have. Plus, I get to bring Laura's letter to them. It's so cute and I love it and I can't wait to read it to them! And on Monday night, Sarah's coming to stay over. Yay!

Tuesday - I get to hang-out with Sarah all day. Then she and I are going to the Century Choir Concert. I am so excited; I've been excited for a really long time and it's finally here. I actually think I am most looking forward to hearing "America" from West Side Story.

Oh man, and to top all of that exciting stuff off... Drum roll please... THE TWINS WON TODAY!!! ALERT THE MEDIA!!! It was a really fun game to watch. I think there were more Twins fans at the game that Milwaukee fans. They were so loud; it was great! Which leads me to the ever-anticipated...

Boyfriend of the Day: Boof Bonser

I had a really hard time choosing today. I could have made arguments for Jeff Cirillo (An RBI triple and a 2 run homer) or Torii Hunter (A grand slam that put us ahead!). But I have to go with Boof on this one. What a game from him! Seriously... He pitched 7 great innings, only allowed 1 run on 3 hits, and had 11 strikeouts! He was on fire tonight and I was way impressed. We definitely needed the offense too, but I'm giving the nod to Boof tonight. (Batgirl picked Torii, if anyone cares.)

1 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

Your "Boyfriend" tonight better be Baker....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home