Pretty in Pink

Friday, May 11, 2007

I got the job!

I just got an e-mail from Brooke that says we are a "go" for next year. The principal e-mailed one of the secretaries to let HR know that I'm the sub. Oh my goodness, I am so excited!

In other news... I subbed at Century today. I had a class of juniors and seniors first hour. It went pretty well. I always feel bad because when I sub, they have to do really boring stuff. Then, I had four classes of sophomores. They had to write a test with 20 multiple choice questions. Almost no one finished. I would be mad except that they worked quietly the whole time.

After I was done with that, I went to the choir room and hung-out. I mostly talked to Lucy and Joe. Lucy told me to check out a blog about the Twins, so I did. And she's right, it's really funny. So I linked to it :)

I'm uber excited for the Wheat Team Family Reunion that's happening tonight. Yay! In 6.5 hours, the fun will begin :)

Today's Tidbit: The Twins are making me sad lately :( But I am not now, nor have I ever been, a fair weather fan. Go Twins!

1 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you!!! Something to look forward to all summer long!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home