Pretty in Pink

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I need to vent...

Today was a pretty good day at school. A little crazy, but when is it not? The first graders I had this morning were really good. And honestly, the second graders were pretty good this afternoon. My bad mood started when I left school and listened to my voice mail...

I had a voice mail from a co-worker. The message said, "You need to work on Saturday." He didn't ask if I could help out, he just told me that I have to be there. What is up with that?!? I think it's total crap. I'm really annoyed right now. First of all, he is telling me this only 3 days beforehand. Secondly, I already have plans that day!!! Gosh, I'm frustrated.

I guess I don't get to go to Grand March :( I'm really bummed because I know so many kids at Century, I really wanted to go see them all dressed up. I know it's kind of dumb, but I just feel like this is wrong of them to do. And honestly, if they had just asked me (rather than told me), I would probably have done it, but I'd feel much better about things.

Okay, venting done.

Today's Tidbit: I get to sub for the one and only Shane Baker tomorrow! Whoo hoo!

1 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger Joel said...

Jobs are obnoxious, aren't they? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home