Pretty in Pink

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Off to TEC

In just a few short hours I will get to leave for T.E.C. #67 in Blue Earth! I can hardly contain my excitement :) I just know that God is going to do AMAZING things this weekend, He always does.

If you think about it over the next few days, here are some things you could pray for:

* Pray that God reveals Himself in powerful ways to the candidates!

* Pray that the teams all bond together through serving our Awesome God!

* Pray that all of the speakers let God's words and His love flow through them.

* Pray that everyone at the weekend encounters Christ, whether that's for the first time or once again.


Thanks guys! I'm sure a nice long blog about the weekend will be coming on Monday :)

Today's Tidbit: Why is it that I never get much sleep the night before I go to TEC? Without fail, I am busy doing stuff till really late and then I have to get up to get more done. Hmm.

4 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger Joel said...

I am rather jealous. :)

I plan on applying to the next TEC, so we'll see how that goes. Have a great weekend! :)

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Mac Man said...

TEC? Teens Encounter Corvettes? Sounds like a strange thing to get pumped up about, doesn't it? :-)

Oh yeah, the application for 68 has already been submitted. Didn't make the cut for 66, and I just couldn't break away for all of the Sunday meetings for 67 because of class (3 weeks to go!), but here's hoping for 68!

Hope TEC 67 was awesome!

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

I do believe all of the prayers you listed on here were fully answered this weekend....

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Amen to that Aaron!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home