Pretty in Pink

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Not so much a good day...

Alright, so I am going to copy Aaron who copied Shayla and give you the good and bad news of the day.

Good News - I got to sub for the first time this week.
Bad News - It was only a half day (but it's still money, right?)

Good News - I got to sub at Century.
Bad News - They were definitely NOT the choir kids.

Good News - I made it to my car before I had a breakdown.
Bad News - I had a breakdown in my car on the way home.

Good News - I did at least get to see some of the choir kids.
Bad News - I saw Kelly, but she didn't see me :(

Good News - I get to sub for my favorite class tomorrow.
Bad News - I have to get up early, ugh!

Good News - I'm going to Owatonna tomorrow!
Bad News - There is no bad news with this one!

Good News - It's only 10 days till the TEC 67 reunion!
Bad News - I miss my Wheat Family!
Really Good News - We're having our family reunion May 11th!

Random News - Apparently, my hair looks "really different" when it's up. And apparently, I never wear it up when I sub for choir (I disagree, however). I'm not sure if either of those bits of news is good or bad.

More Random News - The Twins finally won today, yay! And it only took them 11 innings... And Hunter got hit in the mouth, yikes!

Today's Tidbit: Big 9 is only 8 days away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home