Pretty in Pink

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My favorite choir

So I got to head up to my favorite high school of all time (for those of you who pay no attention to my blogs, it's Century)... There was a Concert Choir concert tonight. It was their Big 9 Preview and Senior Recitals.

I should start off by saying that after I went to the OHS concert last month, I was pretty nervous for my favorite choir and the upcoming Big 9 Music Festival. However, after tonight, I say... Game on! Century sounded amazing tonight. I loved the last song they did, it was my favorite. They nailed it :) I also loved (and I do mean LOVED) the piece they did by my favorite composer of all time. Now, I am totally biased and have always been very moved by that song. But, in all honesty, they gave me chills.

To the seniors who performed... You all did a fantabulous job! I was totally impressed :) And to Miss Lucy... You amaze me! There doesn't seem to be anything you can't do. And finally, to everyone who gave me a hug after the concert... Thanks! I love hugs :)

Today's Tidbit: What the heck is going on with the Twins?!? We should pray for them ;)

1 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger Allison said...

cute blog Janet!
Allison Schwab

 

Post a Comment

<< Home