Pretty in Pink

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Take me out to the ball game!

Well, it's time. Time for me to devote an entire blog to my Twins. Considering the fact that I'm engaged to one of the players, the least I can do is blog about them ;)

So, I'm pretty sure that today's game was one of the most fun baseball games I've watched. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard while watching baseball on TV, it was a little crazy.

The Twins played a great game. 8 of the players had at least one RBI and all 9 starters had at least one hit. Craziness! My incredibly hot finance had a single, a double, and a home run and three turns. Yeah, he's pretty awesome :)

The highlight of the game, for me, was the 5th inning. Oh man, I was cracking up. Gotta love it when players (and managers) get ejected. I think the Tigers made it a whole lot worse for themselves by freaking out about the whole situation. I mean, we had a bad call earlier in the game (the balk that wasn't called and got Tyner thrown-out at 2nd). Gardy argued his point, but then went back into the dugout. I think that's really all you can do. And I think it was a really bad call. The Tigers should have just sucked it up and they could have possibly gotten out of the inning without more damage. But that's just me.

Anyway, great playing by the Twins! The player of the game (on FSN) was the entire Twins Offense. Yay us! I can't wait to watch Sportscenter tonight and see what they say about the game. I'm hoping for a sweep tomorrow with Johan on the mound!

Today's Tidbit: 10 out of the 25 guys on our active roster have names that start with the letter J. That's 40%, I love it :)

2 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger The Giesenator said...

Craziness! My incredibly hot finance had a single, a double, and a home run and three turns. Yeah, he's pretty awesome :)


Well.. Being that he is your fiance, i guess that would make him your finance too... Way to spell no spell.

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Oh my gosh! I so did not even notices that :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home