Pretty in Pink

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Today

So today was a pretty good day. And due to the lack of blog-worthy events in my life, I'm just going to tell you about it. I didn't sub today because I had breakfast with Gary! Yay! We went to Panera and had bagels. They were yummy and it was really nice to chat with Gary.

I didn't do much this afternoon. I did some laundry and watched some TV with Beth. I took a 2 hour nap on the couch and then I went to work. I was feeling generous, so I let my kids play Swimopoly instead of doing a hard practice. They love me :P

After practice, Beth and I went to Hy-Vee to pick up some groceries. It was like Century Choir night there or something :) On the way in, we ran into Connie. So I stopped and talked to her for a few minutes. And then I saw two choir kids working too. Anyway, we got our groceries and came home.

There wasn't really anything exciting today, but that's okay. It was just a nice, relaxing day. Sure, there were about 5.2 million things I could have done, but it was really nice to just sit.

So last night, Beth and I happened to catch the very end of The Best Damn Sports Show's 50 Best Bloopers. The tiny montage we saw at the end was so funny that we decided to record it. Since then, we have watched it twice and we're saving it on Moxie to watch again and again. It's the best pick-me-up ever. It is seriously one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I would highly recommend it! I think my favorites are the gymnast (which is #1 on the countdown), the cheerleader getting taken out by the football team, and the football player who's pants get pulled down. Oh man, it's pretty darn classic!

Today's Tidbit: I'm getting more and more nervous for tomorrow by the second. I know that I shouldn't be nervous, but I am. Not gonna lie. I don't interview well and I never have. Even though this isn't a formal interview or anything, I'm still freaking out. So if you could just say a little prayer, that would be amazing! I'm sure that I will blog about it soon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home