Pretty in Pink

Friday, May 18, 2007

TV Finales

Yesterday was MUCH better than the day before. Subbing at EH in the morning went just fine. Deb ended up e-mailing some thrown together plans to another teacher, so that made it much easier. While I was there, I got called to sub for a 1st grade class at Bamber in the afternoon. I've already been in the class, so it was pretty easy.

"The Office" season finale was amazing! If you haven't seen it yet, go watch it! I have to say, I have been pretty impressed with the finales this season. "CSI:NY" was really, really good and "Gilmore Girls" did a fantastic job with their series finale. I cried through most of it. I haven't gotten a chance to watch the "Grey's Anatomy" finale, but I'm scared I'll be upset with it... And I'm excited for "American Idol" and "24" next week!

Boyfriend of the Day: Johan Santana

Like there was any doubt about this one. Johan finally pitches a good game (okay, that was harsh), and we can't get him any runs on offense. Urgh! When I headed into school it was scoreless in the 6th inning. It was very disappointing to find out we lost :(

2 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

The Scrubs season finale drove me insane....

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Janet said...

Why is that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home