Pretty in Pink

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Off to school...

Yesterday was truly one of those terrible, horrible, no good, very bad days. I'm not really sure what it was, but nothing seemed to go right. There is certainly no use dwelling on it though, today will be a better day.

So I am pretty used to waking up to a phone call in the morning, but usually it is just the automated subfinder. It doesn't really matter if I am coherent or not. Well, the phone rang at 6:45 this morning and I didn't recognize the number. I was definitely assuming it was subfinder. I mean really, who else would it be at that time of morning?!? It was not subfinder. It was a teacher that I know asking me to sub this morning. She sounds terrible, so I suppose it was alright that I was still asleep. Now I get to go sub with no plans because she was not at all expecting to be gone today. We'll see how this goes.

I was at Bamber on Tuesday and I'm there tomorrow. I'm at Elton Hills today. Do we all realize what this means?!? You got it, no Century at all this week :( I have subbed at Century at least once a week for the last four weeks. It's weird not to see the choir kids. Don't distress though, I'm going to their concert next Tuesday. And Sarah's coming with me, yay!

Boyfriend of the Day: Nick Punto

I think I see why Batgirl only picks a B.O.D. when we win. It's tricky when we don't. However, I'm going with Punto on this one. He had the only RBI in the game and it came on 2 outs. I'm always impressed with that.

5 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger uncle tim said...

I'm waiting for the comment...c'mon Bauer, I know you're thinking it.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Mac Man said...

He's a little slow this morning, but I too know what you're referring too. I'll let the big 'B' have the honors, however.

On an unrelated note, I am not speaking with Janet ever again. She picks the bestest, most wonderfullest day in the entire calendar year to say this: "Yesterday was truly one of those terrible, horrible, no good, very bad days."

Hello? My birthday! Thanks for ruining it! I'm off to pout. Soon afterwards, I'm going to try to claim my cheaper insurance... ;-)

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Cheaper insurance - HECK YES! That was the best part of my birthday this year :)

Maybe if I had seen you on your birthday, my day wouldn't have been so bad? You really need to blog, you know. Then I can comment on your blog instead of on my own :) Happy Birthday (yesterday)!

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

My brain cells are fried from finishing AP Euro essays (the Tim's could take them off my hands if they wanted to), so I'll leave my comment at this:

[Insert witty Uncle Tim joke here and see link]
http://bauerbuilt.blogspot.com/2006/10/moon-is-shining-bright-mood-is-feeling.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home