Pretty in Pink

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My first boyfriend

So I blogged recently about how Lucy introduced me to "Batgirl." Oh how I love this blog. I get all excited to read it every day. I still need to go back and read some of the older stuff. But there is just so much of it; it's a little overwhelming. Maybe a lot overwhelming. I haven't figured out all of her nicknames yet, but hopefully I will soon.

She sometimes picks a B.O.D. or Boyfriend of the Day. I pretty much love that, so I'm stealing the idea. Of course, I decided yesterday afternoon to start today. And I get last night's game to start with, oh come on! It was no bueno. Anyway... I have decided to remove my "Today's Tidbit" because I have a hard time thinking of something to put there. Usually, I just put it in the blog itself. So, at least for the baseball season, you get a "Boyfriend of the Day" instead. I know, I know, you can hardly contain your excitement :)

I really have nothing else exciting for you all today.

Boyfriend of the Day: Justin Morneau

I know you are all completely shocked that my fiance is my first pick. I had a tough choice between him and Cuddyer, but I had to go with Justin because he hit two home runs in the game last night! Yes, two! And, yesterday was his birthday, he's now 26.

Addition: Batgirl only selects a B.O.D. on wins, but I'm going to do it for every game... Well, at least that's my goal. I should also note that she has a whole big competition with it and scoring system. You can read about that on her blog. I am simply choosing a player who stood out in the game to me. It's really nothing like her B.O.D. I guess I'm just stealing the name :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home