Pretty in Pink

Monday, May 21, 2007

B.O.D.

Boyfriend of the Day: TC

I am so not even going there after tonight's game, or should I say massacre?!? Not one player with more than one hit, not one with more than one RBI, not one that deserves to be my boyfriend at all tonight. And don't even get me started on the pitching. Oh my goodness! I am going with TC. I am sure that he hugged some kids, took some pictures, and gave away some free t-shirts. So TC, way to go!

P.S. Who the heck is DePaula?!?

3 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sis umm the game was at Texas. I dont think TC was there. and DePaula got called up when Crain went down. Hes taking Guerrier role as long relief and Guerrier took Crain's role as the 8th inning set-up guy. He pitched one shut out inning in Milwaukee but had a less than stellar effort last night. we'll see how he responds the next time he pitches.

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And oh yea Perkins went on the DL today and it looks like they called up Carmen Cali to be the lone Lefty in the pen with Reyes still not at 100% and probably not pitching for a while. If you were wondering.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Oh man, you're right... Oh well, that's okay. He's still a better choice than any of the players!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home