Pretty in Pink

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Slumber Party!

I hope that I never get too old for slumber parties. They are so much fun! Last night I got to slumber party it up with my favorite girls. We had it at Sarah's house and it was Sarah, Beth, Amy, Jill, Emmalee, Amanda, and me. It was a super fun night. My stomach still hurts from laughing so hard.

We definitely got some good talking in, which is always one of my favorite things. We also played a lot of games. Sarah taught us how to play Bang! It's actually an Italian game (or so we think because the cards are all in Italian with English underneath). I really liked the game. I really want to play it again sometime. And maybe with people that actually get into it and learn how to play. *Cough* Emmalee *Cough* Haha, just kidding! I love you, dear :)

During this game, we all totally had our minds in the gutter. Okay, all of us but Emmalee. You're going to have to ask Amanda for all the quotes of the night... "Another round, Barkeep!"

We also played Cranium: Turbo (which Beth, Amy, & Emmalee won) and a Disney Trivia game (which Sarah, Amanda, Jill, & I won - although Amanda & Jill were asleep). Sarah, Emmalee, and I stayed up talking until about 6 o'clock this morning. I got up at 8 to drive back to Rochester to make it to church this morning at 11. Oh, good times. I am pretty much dead right now.

Church this morning was good. I saw Michaela and Christina and Lucy and Joe. Michaela and Christina's dad even introduced me to one of the pastors. It was pretty much a stellar morning. Then I got to spend 5 hours at the swimming banquet. Yikes! But it was fun to see everyone. And I only cried a few times. It was a big improvement over my bawling at last year's banquet.

Alright, that's about all I'm going to write at the moment. I think it's about time for a nap or something... But I can't forget the ever-important B.O.D.

Boyfriend of the Day: Michael Cuddyer

I'm ending my streak of pitchers today. Clearly I am not going to give my heart to Ortiz on this sad, sad day. I guess I should be happy because we did win the series against the Brewers. But we should have won today. We were up 5-2 at one point, for crying out loud! Anyway, I'm giving the nod today to Cuddyer because he hit a 2 run homer on 2 outs. Way to go, Cuddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home