Pretty in Pink

Sunday, May 27, 2007

That's my boyfriend

Today was a very relaxing Sunday. It's so much easier to enjoy the day when I know that I don't have to work tomorrow. No school. No coaching. And I get to see Laura. It will definitely be a good Memorial Day. Plus, today was pretty good too. I got up around 10:30 and didn't really do anything until 2:00 when I met Lucy at Dunn Brothers for lemonade. I'm glad we got to talk, even though it was only for a little while.

After I got home, I watched the Twins game. Holy wow did they ever have a good game. I am SO glad that I moxied it and could watch the super exciting plays that my fiance made. I'm really glad that Punto has had some hits in the last few games. And Silva pitched pretty well today, I'll give him that. Joe Nathan picks up another save. It was a good game all around.

Boyfriend of the Day: Justin Morneau

This was such an easy choice. A 2 run homer, 3 RBIs, and 2 outstanding defensive pick-ups. And if any of you watched the "In My Own Words" special with Justin, you heard him mention his girlfriend. Yeah, that was clearly me :P

Alright, and finally today... I want to compile a list of the nicknames we all have for our favorite Twins players. I expect lots of comments on this one, folks!

Jason Bartlett - Jason Pear
Michael Cuddyer - Cuddy
Jason Kubel - Jason Couger
Joe Mauer - Hubby #2
Justin Morneau - My fiance, Hubby
Pat Neshek - Neshekel
Nick Punto - Tiny Superhero (totally stole that one from Lucy)
Jason Tyner - Just Jason, Jason Jason

Go to town, people :)

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger The Giesenator said...

I prefer to call Ramon Ortiz "Old Swashbuckler" don't ask me why..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home