Pretty in Pink

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

America's Favorite Past-time

Today was a pretty good day. I'm subbing at Century most of the week, so that always puts me in a pretty good mood. I got to see Kelly, Ashleigh, and Molly before school. It started my day off on the right foot :)

I'm teaching physics. Yeah, kind of hilarious. But it's all good. We're watching "Apollo 13." I haven't seen it in forever, and at least it's a good movie (as opposed to some dumb science movie). However, having to watch it five times, gets a little long :P

I hung-out outside the choir room for lunch. That was fun. I talked to Leon about baseball (he thinks my B.O.D. is weird, but I don't really care). I talked to Megan about Concordia and her and Lucy's calc video where they lit things on fire. I told her I was going to call Concordia and warn them that two pyros are coming to school there next year.

I got to look at a yearbook during one of the periods. That was fun. Some of the pictures in there are TINY! But it was still fun to check it out. I had a lot of kids I knew in class. I got to have Lindsey and Megan and Nicole and Katelyn and Tommy and Amy and the list goes on. It's always good when someone walks in and yells, "JANET!!!" Haha, I'm sure all the other kids are just confused. Good times.

Tommy and Dustin came down during 8th hour to watch the movie with us. It pretty much made my day. After school, I went back to the choir room. Dustin and Jehrid asked me to sign their yearbooks. That was kind of exciting. I haven't signed a yearbook in seven years :P And then I talked to Joe and Drew about Pirates and Star Wars and I don't remember what else.

And now on to the best team in baseball, my Twins! It was another slaughtering of the Sox. Heck yes! During tonight's game, Beth decided to nickname their pitchers. We have "The Terrorist", "Danks for Nothing", "Masset the Basset", and "Daniel Boone Logan". It was pretty entertaining.

Boyfriend of the Day: Justin Morneau

I'm going back to my fiance tonight. He had a great game. He went 3 for 4 with 1 run and 4 RBIs. Yay! I would also like to thank AJ for firing us up last night. Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home