Pretty in Pink

Sunday, June 03, 2007

My Weekend

It was a good weekend. I got to spend time with so many friends. I laughed A LOT. It really was just a great weekend, not gonna lie.

I went to Laura's open house last night. I felt bad because I was running really late. I think I finally got there at like 7:40 (it only went until 8). They had really good food and I got to enjoy time talking with friends. After the party started to wind down, a bunch of us retreated to the basement to play our favorite game, Lynch Mob.

People sort of came and went, but it was Ruth, Laura, Paul, Aaron (their cousin), Nate, Ben, Sarah, Susan, Matt, Rebecca, Anna, Brianna, and me. I had a blast! I really just love this game. Every single time I play it, I have fun. I got to be all three of the big roles multiple times. I got lucky a lot. And I got to be a criminal (my favorite role) quite a few times.

Sarah, Susan, and I finally left about 1 (so I didn't feel bad for being late anymore) and headed to Susan's. We set up the air mattresses and stayed up talking until about 4 o'clock this morning. We slept for a few hours and then got up and ready for today. Our first stop was Perkins for breakfast where Mariah met up with us.

Laura had a meeting until 2 so we waited for her to head to Arlington. I think we finally left the Perkins parking lot at like ten to three. Susan, Sarah, and I hid in my car and had Mariah tell Laura that we left because we were sick of waiting. Laura believed her. Haha! We drove to Arlington and hit up Nate's graduation party.

Mariah, Sarah, and I raided Nate's closet and took fun pictures in his clothes. We talked to friends. We got rained on. And we ate really good food. It was really fun. I definitely lucked out with good parties this year. But I still don't like them :) On the way home, we tried to play "Hey Cow," but we only found cows one time...

I'm home now. I'm tired. I'm probably going to head to bed. I have more to say about some revelations from the weekend, but they might have to wait until tomorrow. Quickly before I go though...

Saturday's Boyfriend of the Day: Carlos Silva

I watched the end of the game with Ben and Nate so they had some input on this decision. Silva pitched a complete game (so 8 innings) and allowed only 1 run on 5 hits. That's a very solid outing. If we'd only had (a tiny bit of) offense. Grr.

Boyfriend of the Day: Carmen Cali

I'm picking him because he still has an ERA of 0.00. And I'm tired and have no other ideas.
I'm praying for a better game tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home