Pretty in Pink

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Maybe open houses are growing on me...

Alright, so here's my funny story for the day...

I slept in this morning and then got up to go to Lucy's open house. I definitely figured that I would go in, drop off her gift, look at a few pictures, eat a little, and then leave. I didn't figured I'd know anyone, so yeah, I didn't plan on staying. When I got there, Dustin was pulling up at the same time. I was totally relieved.

Anyway, now here's the funny story. So I walked in with Dustin. Lucy's mom then asked me if I was Dustin's mom! Hahahaha! I was shocked because I get carded still for R rated movies and am confused for a high school student ALL THE TIME. When I said no, she then asked if I was his sister. Lucy had to tell her who I was and then she remembered that she met me at school. Oh good times.

I loved the pictures up at Lucy's open house. They did a really nice job with all the boards and posters and such. And the Barney costume was one of my favorites! So I talked to some choir people when I first got there and then I ran into Denise Ring. I have known the Rings for ever. Beth and Rachel were best friends from pre-school until middle school. They even went to the same college. I used to babysit Rachel and Leah in elementary school too. It was so nice to catch up with both Denise and Roger and hear about how the girls are doing.

The other fun story is that I apparently now have three potential boyfriends. Haha. One of Lucy's neighbors wants me to meet her sons because I could date any of them. I find it rather hilarious. And I got to talk to a lot of choir kids and say goodbye to Mary. So I'm very glad about that.

Alright, that's all I've got. I'm off to Laura's open house in a few hours and then I'll be having a slumber party at Susan's house with Susan and Sarah. Tomorrow, we get to make the long trek up to Arlington for Nate's party. Heck yes! Hopefully I will see some of you then!

I'll blog again when I get home on Sunday. I should have two B.O.D.s for you then. Go Twins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home