Pretty in Pink

Friday, June 01, 2007

Knocked Up

Beth, Matt, and I went to see "Knocked Up" at the theater today. Man is it ever funny! I laughed out loud so many times. I would highly recommend it. It's definitely one that I'll buy when it comes out on DVD. Like I said, hilarious. If you liked "40 Year Old Virgin," you'll love it :)

It's that time of the year again... Graduation open houses. I have to say, I'm not a huge fan. They can be so awkward. I'm going to four this weekend and that might be the only ones I make it to this year. Depending on when (or if) I'm working next weekend, I might make one or two more. It's still unclear.

My brother and I are going together to the one tonight. And my parents and sister will be coming later. And I'm going with friends to one of the ones tomorrow and the one on Sunday. That is the way to go :) I always feel bad for the graduates too. They have to talk to EVERYONE, but can't talk to anyone for too long. So much pressure :P The year I graduated, I had way more fun at other people's than my own. Haha.

Alright, well this was short. I'll put up my B.O.D. after the game. It'll be a late game. I really hate it when we play on the west coast! I'm off to finish putting together some graduation gifts. Yay for Mom making me do it :)

1 Comments:

At 12:49 AM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

Pretty sure I was at one for 15 mintues or less today because my contast was drying and I needed to go get some solution....but I felt very awkward there so I didn't feel as horrible as I should've....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home