Pretty in Pink

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Yay Twins!

It rained today. I like the rain. I got quite wet in the rain. It made me laugh.

I finally got my hair cut today. I think my last hair cut was back in December. Whoops. Anyway... So I've been growing my hair out for a while now. And until about 8 hours ago, it was the longest it had every been in my entire life. You see, my hair grows incredibly slow. We measured once and my hair grows four times slower than average. It's really a pain, but there's nothing I can do about it. Oh, I digress. I had 2 inches cut off today. That should take approximately 8 months to grow back. Yikes! But I actually think that I really like it. Time will tell, I guess.

When the mail came today I was SUPER excited because I finally got the Century Big 9 CD. I rushed down the stairs, put the CD in my computer, hit play... And heard the Winona choir. So I had to look up the company online and call them. The guy was really nice about it and said they'd send me the right one immediately. Hopefully I get it by the end of the week. I cannot wait to listen to my favorite choir EVER :) And they were so amazing at Big 9, I can't stop smiling just thinking about it!

And, to top off a really good day... The Twins pulled out a win in Anaheim! It wasn't looking so good when we were down 4 to 0, but never give up on the Twins. There are three good choices for my boyfriend today. Kevin Slowey got his first major league win. It was a very solid outing for him. Michael Cuddyer went 3 for 4 with a 2 run home and 3 RBIs. And...

Boyfriend of the Day: Nick Punto

His 3 run home run got us the lead. After that, we just held on. It was nice to see him come up with a clutch hit. I think most of us watching were ready for a bunt, and then he hits it out of the park. It was pretty darn exciting. I especially loved the text I got from Nate right after it happened. It said, "Punto Pride."

1 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what I do...you think I'm just going to lay one down, and BANG! No matter what, the important thing is how good I look.

HEY EVERYONE! COME AND SEE HOW GOOD I LOOK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home