Pretty in Pink

Thursday, June 07, 2007

When life hands you lemons...

... throw them back!

For the record, I am still trying my best to smile and stay positive. But sometimes, it's really hard. All I want to do is cry and vent, but I won't. I'll just smile and put up with this crap. If anyone has suggestions for part-time summer jobs, I'm open to them. It looks like I could work Thursday afternoons, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Of course, if we have a meet, then I'm not sure. Grr.

Things keeping me sane right now:

#1 - Nick Punto commented on my last blog :P

#2 - I got my right CD from Big 9 today. Now that's good service! And they sound even better than I remember. Man do I ever love "Alleluia!" I can't not smile when I listen to it.

#3 - I get to see Sarah tonight AND tomorrow night. And then four days in a row next weekend.

#4 - I'm going to see Ocean's 13 tomorrow afternoon!

The school year is now over. It was by far the best year since I've been out of college. I am incredibly blessed to have gotten to work with all the students that I did this year. Whether it be the 2nd graders in the "class from Hell," or the Kindergarteners at Bamber that showed me how much I love "play time," or the Century choir kids. I am so lucky, I really am. I got to meet people and make some friends that I hope to have for a long time. I can't wait to see some of you again next year. And those that graduated, congratulations. And keep in touch.

I watched "Pleasantville" today. I haven't seen it in a really long time. I'm a fan. It's a good flick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home