Pretty in Pink

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Dome Dogs & Mini Donuts

I'm not totally sure where to start on this one. I guess I'll go back to last night. I was invited to go play Bunco at Jennie's. I had heard a lot about Bunco before that. Basically, every teacher I have ever known plays Bunco. I figured I better get in the mix. I had a blast, it's really fun. I would love to get a Bunco group going next year, maybe once a month or something. Super fun!

When I got home, Matt and Beth were playing Guitar Hero. Even though I was hesitant to join them, I eventually did. Pretty sure I went to bed at 5:45. It was light outside. Whoops. I woke up around 11:30 to get ready for today. We went to see "Ocean's Thirteen." It was really good. Definitely better than 12 and up there with 11 for me. It's very funny and back in Vegas. So far, so good. I've been very impressed with all of the thirds that have come out this summer.

When the movie was over, Matt and I quickly made a "Circle Us Bert" sign for the game. Of course, we ended up forgetting the sign in the car, but oh well. I had so much fun at the Twins game. Even though we lost, it was a great game. I was definitely a little concerned when we were down 8 to 0, but then we scored some runs and had the chance to stand up and cheer.

Matt, Ashleigh, & Sarah

Sarah & I are ready for the game to start

The gals

It was really fun to be at a game for the first time this season. This is easily the closest I have ever watched the Twins. I can probably count the number of games that I've completely missed on one hand. I love it. So it was really fun to be at the Dome. Great food, great friends, great time. Joe Mauer made his return to night. The crowd went nuts every time he did anything. Silva had a very rough outing today. Thank goodness Ortiz was able to come in and pitch some solid innings for us.

Boyfriend of the Day: Jason Kubel

Kubel came through for us and hit a three run homer in the 7th inning. That sparked a little come-back. It wasn't enough to win, but it was something. I have a good feeling about tomorrow's game :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home