Pretty in Pink

Thursday, November 08, 2007

What's a shank?

Well, I pretty much suck at blogging ever since I started teaching. Oh goodness. Life is just crazy busy. But, due to some crazy fun times that transpired tonight, I thought it was time to whip out the old typing fingers :P

So there I was... the Council meeting had ended and I was chilling in the parking lot with a lot of cool folks. It was cold. But we had fun standing in the parking lot and talking. Then... the real fun began!

Funny Moment #1: Julianna was walking toward Aaron, Kelsey, Sarah, and I. Aaron yelled, "JJ! Behind the tree!" She ran back and hid behind the tree. Priceless!

After freezing for a while, Aaron, Sarah, Julianna, and I (The Fab 4) decided we should go back into the church and be warm. We tried the door, but it was locked. So, we went around to the pastor's door, which was open. Although, I'm pretty sure it wasn't suppose to be. Julianna's already fitting right in on Council. Helping us break into churches is always a plus!

We knew that Gary, Ben, and Bob were still up stairs having a closed-door meeting. We thought we might be able to scare them when the left. We stood by the stair talking and having a real-life poke war. Oh, good times were had by all.

So then, we started hearing something by the door. It was a tad creepy. I saw a penny fall from somewhere. We started trying to figure out where it was coming from. We could tell it wasn't dropping from above, so we were quite confused. Someone then had the genius idea that it was just the radiator.

Not so, it kept happening. We figured it was coming from downstairs and they were throwing pennies up at us. Aaron laid down on the stairs and tried to peek down. No good. He got up, another penny came flying at him, and he ran to "catch" whoever was down there.

I'm pretty sure there was screaming, and then some almost peeing our pants. Seriously, freaking hilarious.

So, if you haven't figured it out by now. It was Ben, Bob, and Gary. They got us good. I will totally give them mad props for that one. I had the crap scared out of me by Death and friends. Good job, guys. Good job.

Funny Moment #2: We were recounting the events of the evening and the conversation between Julianna and Aaron about made me die.

Julianna: "And you were down there, Mister..."
Aaron: "Rambo? MacGyver?"
Julianna: "Clint Eastwood."

And finally...

Funny Moment #3: We made Bob drive her car over by us so we could see the lovely artwork. The "whale eye" on the sunroof was priceless. I hope she never washes it off :P

The Fab 4 were the last ones in the parking lot tonight. Oh man, it was fun! I can't wait till next month :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home