Pretty in Pink

Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Corgi is not for sale

I am clearly too busy for my own good if I haven't blogged in a whole week. Haha! School was good this week. I can't think of anything out of the ordinary that happened. The kids are getting better at Centers every day and I just love spending time with them. Beth came to school on Friday and we painted ducks. It was a ton of fun and I think Beth really liked the little ones :)

The highlights of my week were going to watch Laura play volleyball on Monday night. Go Mayo! I'm going to go to Northfield to watch her play this Monday. I'm pretty much excited about it.

I got my first pay check on Friday. That was uber exciting :)

Ooh, and also on Friday... The K-Team went out to the Macaroni Grill for lunch. We always go out to lunch on Fridays, but yesterday was Laurie's birthday, so we went somewhere extra special. Oh, good times!

Fall TV kicked off this week. Heroes, Grey's, CSI, Ugly Betty, and Private Practice did not disappoint!

We also spent a lot of time this week setting up for our garage sale, which was this morning. We got rid of all of the big stuff, including a washer, dryer, two TVs, and some VCRs and DVD players. We made just under $300, so Beth and I are pumped to go shopping later! Haha :D

Countdown to the Best Weekend Ever: 5 days!

And now for some Twins updates... I would totally give up on this, but I feel like I need a complete tally at the end of the season :) So here goes...

Monday's Score: 2-0 (Yay!)
Boyfriend of the Day: Carlos Silva

He pitched 7 1/3 shut out innings. Impressive...

Tuesday's Score: 0-8 (Yikes!)
Boyfriend of the Day: Michael Cuddyer

Cuddles was 2 for 2 with 2 walks. He was trying to help us out!

Wednesday's Score: 4-9 (Ouch!)
Boyfriend of the Day: Justin Morneau

The Fiance was 2 for 3 with an RBI and a run.

Thursday's Score: 5-4 (Yay!)
Boyfriend of the Day: Jason Bartlett

Jason Pear was 3 for 5 with 2 runs.

Friday's Score: 2-5 (No bueno...)
Boyfriend of the Day: Jason Kubel

Kubel Khan seemed to be the only one who could really hit off their pitcher...

Only two more games of the season folks. I know some of you are relieved :)

2 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Blogger Sarah B. said...

Oh my gosh someone wanted to by Howie!?!? All you needed to do to change their mind was tell them how darn crazy that dog is!! :) Haha ... have a great weekend. I'm so jealous that you don't have to work. I'd better go to bed. Good night.

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Sarah B. said...

oh goodness I'm so tired I can't even spell ... by = buy! at least they sound the same so it doesn't matter much right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home