Pretty in Pink

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Take me out to the zoo!

Friday was a really good day at school. My class got complimented by a bus driver (during our bus evacuation drill), the library teachers, and a teacher in the hallway when we were walking back to class. I guess my high expectations might actually be paying off!

Today was a tad chaotic. We had our bus evacuation drill, it was our library day, and we had to watch a bus safety video. So we didn't get much done academically, but that's alright. We did get our class constitution written and that was my main focus for the day.

After school I went to Lucy's house to feed the cats. I love her cats, so that made me smile. I ran home to check my e-mail, and then I headed up to the cities. Sarah and I got to go to a dinner at the zoo. I don't think I've been to the zoo since I was in high school. I had so much fun!

Sarah kept making me crawl through the little kid things. It was quite entertaining. Sometime she'll post pictures, hopefully they're amusing :P We also walked the Minnesota Trail even though it was closed. While there, a coyote scared the crap out of us and we almost got locked in. Good times were definitely had by all!

We went back to her house and stayed up way too late talking. I felt bad because she had to work a 12-hour shift starting at 8 o'clock on Saturday morning. Whoops.

I got up and came home. I fed the cats and then I went to school for four hours. I taught swim school in the afternoon, and then we went out to the castle for a taco dinner. We didn't end up eating until about 9 because Matt shot his first buck. His name is/was Joe. Joe is dead. Joe's head will be mounted on the wall someday. Haha! Congrats to my favorite baby brother :)

I'm now heading back to school. I'll probably be there all afternoon. Then, Kelly and Aaron are making me dinner tonight. I'm uber excited!

The Twins have been losing this weekend. Oh well.

Friday's Score: 4-2

Boyfriend of the Day: Justin Morneau

The Fiance had both of our RBIs because he hit a two-run homer.

I've heard that Hunter's ejection is pretty priceless, but I still have to see it.

Saturday's Score: 4-3
Boyfriend of the Day: Nick Punto

Tiny Superhero was 2 for 3 with 2 runs. What the heck is going on?!

2 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger Sarah B. said...

Three points to clarify and comment:
(1) I did not make you go through those little kid things, I merely suggested that perhaps you should crawl through them and you did! BTW the best part was when Janet turned around inside one instead of coming out the other side! Classic!

(2) I was utterly exhausted when I got home from work on Saturday night but it wasn't all your fault. I could have told you I needed to go to bed! Obviously I was having too good of a time!

(3) I will sometime post pictures. Maybe even tomorrow. I have worked like 24 hours in the last two days give me a break!

Oh, and I think I'll write a blog right now because you forgot to tell part of the story!

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger Janet said...

(1) Yes, you did in fact make me. And I will stick to that point of contention!

(2) I'm sorry! I was having a good time too :)

(3) Alright, I'll give ya a break. I'm just so excited!

(4) Good job on the blog :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home