Pretty in Pink

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Who wants to name a fish?

Today I got to head up to St. Cloud with the family. We left town a little after noon and went straight to Matt's new apartment when we got to campus. It's teeny tiny! There are four guys living there and they all have their own rooms. You can SO tell that guys live there. It even smelled like boy.

We headed over to the park for Matt's swim team picnic. Beth and I just ate quick and then we took Howie over to the dog park. We love this dog park. He made some new friends (a Min Pin named Jack and some sort of Schnauzer/terrier mix named Einstein) and played in the river. Yes, Howie, the dog who hates to swim, swam in the river. At first he'd just wade around, but then he actually swam out a little ways. He even swam up the river and got out outside of the fence. We had to chase him down and bring him back. His other favorite activity of the day was chasing Jack around in circles.

So Matt has a fish now. His name is Turtle. He's pretty cute. It made Beth and I both want another fish. Our first plan was to just get one, but we decided we better get two. I think we're both going to get Betas and keep one in the kitchen and one in the living room. We went to Wal-Mart tonight, but all of their fish looked sickly. We decided to buy the bowls and stuff, but we'll go to PetSmart tomorrow for the fish. I'm uber excited!

HELP NEEDED!

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm going to name my fish, even though Beth DOES NOT approve. But I'm open to suggestions. So leave me comments as to what you think I should name my fish. I'll be sure to post pictures and let you all know what I went with tomorrow :)

And finally, a Twins update. Today's game wasn't pretty. I don't even want to talk about it.

Boyfriend of the Day: Garrett Jones

GJ was 3 for 3. At least someone could hit today!

Ex-Boyfriend of the Day: Boof Bonser

Boof only pitched 1 and 2/3 innings (the shortest outing of his CAREER!) It was so bad. Oh my gosh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home