Pretty in Pink

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Devoted to the Twins

Sorry, I've been slacking with my Twins blogging. Lucy knows why I haven't been all that excited to blog, but now I'm ready to go again :) Here's what you've missed.

Sunday's Score: 0-1
Boyfriend of the Day: Johan Santana

17 strikeouts for a new club record! This was an AMAZING game to be at. Holy cow! I knew early on that it was going to be a fantastic day for Johan and I was not disappointed. I was yelling and screaming and cheering and jumping up and down. My throat hurt :P It was incredible to see history in the making. Congrats to Johan for a totally remarkable outing!

Monday's Score: 9-4
Boyfriend of the Day: Justin Morneau

The fiance went 3 for 4 with an RBI. Yay for hitting again!

Tuesday's Score: 7-2
Boyfriend of the Day: Michael Cuddyer

Cuddles was 1 for 3 and had both of our RBIs.

Wednesday's Score: 4-8
Boyfriend of the Day: Michael Cuddyer

Cuddles was only 1 for 4 tonight, but he made that 1 hit really count. It was a grand slam in the first inning. Gotta love Grand Slams!

Thursday's Score: 5-2
Boyfriend of the Day: Boof Bonser

Boof has not been my favorite pitcher. In fact, I'd say he's been my least favorite starter. But he really pitched well tonight. He pitched 7 innings and only gave up 1 run off of 3 hits. He kept us in the game until we could get some offense going in the 8th inning.

Friday's Score: 7-4
Boyfriend of the Day: Jason Kubel

Kubel Khan was 2 for 3 with 1 run and 3 RBIs. In the 7th inning, he took the lead from the Fiance and hit the second homer of the inning.

Saturday's Score: 8-1
Boyfriend of the Day: Jason Bartlett

I am so glad that Jason Pear is back in the line-up! He had a very busy night defensively and also came up firing at the plate. He was 4 for 4 with 2 runs and 2 RBIs. He reached base all 5 times he was up with his 1 walk. I'm in love with him :)

Top 5 Boyfriends of the Day
1 - The Fiance (14)
2 - Cuddles (12)
3 - Tiny Superhero (10)
4 - Jason Pear (9)
5 - Kubel Khan (7)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home