Pretty in Pink

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Gotta love a good book!

I finally finished reading "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" last night. I thought I was going to go to bed early. I was laying in bed by midnight (yes, that's early for me!). The next time I looked at the clock it was 2:45 and I had just finished the book.

I used to always say that Book 2 was my least favorite. I really don't think that will be true anymore. There was so much foreshadowing in this book. Holy cow! There is some really good stuff in this book.

My favorite conversation between Harry and Dumbledore happens at the end of this book.

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

I love that!

I'm definitely excited to start Book 3 now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home