Pretty in Pink

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Uber Excited!

I started out my day by heading up to the cities to watch Matt swim his 100 breast. It was good to see some of my little ones there and wish them luck before their big day, too! And I LOVE our State shirts this year. "Orca girls finally get the pink one." Heck yes! I'm heading back up tomorrow and I'm totally wearing my new shirt :)

I have an uber exciting week ahead of me. I can hardly believe all of the fun stuff that I get to do. I'm having a really hard time even sitting still because that's how excited I am. Here's a quick rundown.

Tomorrow, I'm going to go watch Matt swim and then hang-out with Sarah all day. Finish it up with dinner at my all-time favorite restaurant, The Old Spaghetti Factory. I haven't gotten to just hang-out with Sarah in a while, so I'm way excited for that!

Also this week, I get to go to another Twins game with Lucy. I'm very thankful that we both love the Twins :) We're also going to go dancing another night! I'm very nervous because I have no idea what I'm doing. But she is going to teach me a little before we go, so that makes me feel better. And I am definitely looking forward to it quite a bit :) It is a start to fulfilling my lifelong dream of learning how to dance. So you gotta love that!

Sometime this week we should be getting together to celebrate my mom's 50th birthday (which is Monday, by the way). And hopefully we'll be going swimming at Meyer's at some point too.

This Thursday is the second Thursday of the month. And we all know what that means. Okay, maybe not. It's the TEC Council meeting! And since it's the seniors last one, we go to Perkins afterwards. I'm pretty much pumped to see everyone!

And finally, the Harry Potter Party. Enough said :) I decorated a HP Tree and I put some stuff on one wall of my basement. Haha. Yes, I do know that I'm a nerd. It's okay.

And, as if I wasn't already smiling enough... The Twins pulled out the win today! We were down 2-0, but came back to win it 2-3. Yay!

Boyfriend of the Day: Michael Cuddyer

Cuddles had another great day! He was only 1 for 3, but he drove in 2 of our runs. He also made an outstanding catch out in right field. I'm glad to see he didn't miss a beat coming off the DL. It's awesome!

I wasn't too impressed with Gonzo today, but that's okay. Our bullpen did nicely. I am definitely jealous of all of my friends who were there! I hope Monday's game is just as good :)

Top 5 Boyfriends of the Day
1 - The Fiance (13)
T2 - Tiny Superhero & Cuddles (9)
T4 - Jason Pear & Kubel Khan (6)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home