Pretty in Pink

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Beloved Twins

I really don't even want to talk about the Twins right now. This is just embarrassing. But, I still have faith that we can pull through this.

Tuesday's Score: 0-7
Boyfriend of the Day: Rondell White

He's back from the DL and had two hits tonight, including a double. Yay! Hopefully he can boost our offense. Although he did a good job in this game, we couldn't get anything going.

Wednesday's Score: 1-13
Boyfriend of the Day: Jason Bartlett

Because he had absolutely NOTHING to do with this horrible excuse of a game. I think it was a blessing that it wasn't televised today. I'm actually near tears over this one, guys.

Ex-Boyfriend of the Day: The Pitching Staff

Oh my goodness! This was a monstrocity. I don't even want to talk about it. All I'll say is that Santana giving up four homeruns doesn't look so bad anymore...

Top 5 Boyfriends of the Day
1 - The Fiance (12)
2 - Tiny Superhero (9)
3 - Cuddles (8)
4 - Jason Pear (6)
5 - Kubel Khan (5)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home