Pretty in Pink

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"Circle me Bert, I like corn."

Tonight's Twins game was incredibly boring. Beth was laughing at me because the one time I watch a game live (meaning I can't fast forward the boring parts), it's a 1-0 final. Matt Garza pitched a great game. He pitched 7 innings and only gave up 3 hits and 1 unearned run. Stupid Pear Boy's error. Grr.

I'm definitely hoping (and praying hardcore) that tomorrow's game is more exciting and that it has a better end result. Go Twins!

Boyfriend of the Day: Matt Garza

It's just too bad that we couldn't get him a win, or at the very least a no decision. At least his ERA is still 0.00.

Top 5 Boyfriends of the Day
1 - The Fiance (10)
2 - Tiny Superhero (9)
3 - Cuddles (7)
4 - Jason Pear (6)
T5 - Kubel Khan & Johan (3)

I really need a good nickname for Johan.

3 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger Greg said...

You just said exactly the reason I'm not a baseball fan. Because the better teams play, the lower the score, and the more boring it is. That's not fun for me.

But I'm really glad you like it. :)

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger uncle tim said...

johan IS a nickname...sheesh. You can't nickname a nickname!
What's that? It's a traditional Finnish name? Wow...I'm very confused.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger burnshead said...

janet, you obsessed, but a great fan - i'll grant you that. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home