Pretty in Pink

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sorry, I've been slacking

So I'm uberly excited for the next week or so. I get to have lunch with Miss Kelly today. Tomorrow is the Twins game that I've been excited about for weeks now :) My mom, brother, and boss are going to the game too, but our seats are better. You should definitely look for Lucy and me on FSN! I'm leaving for Meredith's wedding in Chicago on Friday morning. It should be a fun weekend. Too bad she already told me there are no single guys coming. What the heck!?! I'm rushing back on Sunday to get to Alyssia's talk and then Closing for TEC 68. Woot woot!

Next week is sure to be busy, as well. My parents are having a house concert on Thursday, so there will be plenty to do to get ready for that. I'm really looking forward to it. Especially because Sarah's coming down for it. Yay!

And to top all of that off... I found out last night (and confirmed it today with my Mom) that we're going to Olympic Trials next summer! It's 8 days of the fastest swimming in the country. Oh my goodness, I am freaking pumped! It'll be even cooler if we know someone swimming. And there is definitely a chance of that, so let's go Orcas!

I have been so busy blogging about the Twins that I forgot about my Top 10 lists. Here are my favorite sports movies. I'm sure I'll get a lot of crap for my selections, but it's just my opinion.

10 - The Cutting Edge
9 - The Mighty Ducks
8 - Bend it Like Beckham
7 - A League of Their Own
6 - Hoosiers
5 - Seabiscuit
4 - Remember the Titans
3 - Cool Runnings
2 - Facing the Giants
1 - Miracle

5 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Joel said...

I love top ten lists. I've seen a few of those movies (#'s 3, 4, 7, 9, 10). I'd have to say I like Cool Runnings the most from that list.

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Janet said...

Oh my goodness, you haven't seen Miracle?!? It is easily the best sports movie of all-time :)

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger uncle tim said...

What about:
-Rocky
-Caddyshack
-The Natural
-Bad News Bears
-Friday Night Lights
-Varsity Blues (okay, this movie wasn't good...but c'mon, Billy Bob rules!!!) "I give it a ten!"
-Field of Dreams

Clearly a contaminated list.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Haha, I haven't seen several of those... Friday Night Lights was pretty good, I forgot about that one.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Joel said...

Out of Uncle Tim's list, I've only seen The Natural. That one was pretty good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home