Pretty in Pink

Monday, July 09, 2007

An update on my boyfriends

As requested, I want to update you all on all of my summer boyfriends and who is leading the race. I should first tell you about yesterday's game... There really isn't much to say.

Boyfriend of the Day: Nick Punto

He was 2 for 3. It was rather unfortunate that we could never get him around to score, but he certainly did his part yesterday. Both defensively and offensively. I'm ready for a streak from him after the break! Yay!

The Home Run Derby was tonight. The fiance did alright. He got 4 homers in the first round which left him in a tie for the 4th spot. Unfortunately, he did not win the tie break. But that's okay. He had fun and had Johan and Torii and Gardy there to support him.

The season is half over and here are my boyfriends so far:

1st Place - The fiance (10)
2nd Place - Tiny Superhero (9)
3rd Place (tied) - Pear Boy & Cuddles (6)
5th Place - Kubel Khan (3)
6th Place - Nutty, Castillo, Torii, Johan, & Granny (2)
11th Place - Boof, Suwihwoh, & Hubby #2 (1)

A few random notes...

I have stolen three of those nicknames from Lucy. Hers are better than mine sometimes. Or I just don't have one. Hopefully she's down with that because I already did it.

I really need nicknames for some of the guys. I keep suggesting some and Beth shoots me down. Oh well.

Is anyone surprised that my favorite player is leading. Lucy's favorite player is in 2nd. And Beth's favorite player is tied for 3rd. Hmm.

Goal for the second half of the season: Be less biased?

1 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger A. Bauer said...

I still think Joe Natural is an amazing nickname....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home