Pretty in Pink

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Time flies when you're having fun?

Well it certainly seems like summer is flying by. I can hardly believe it. I look at my schedule each week and I'm usually overwhelmed by how much I have going on. But I just keep telling myself that there are only four weeks left of the swimming season. Once we hit August 6th, I might be able to breathe again.

I have plans every weekend for the next month. Tonight is the TEC Lock-In and services tomorrow morning in Owatonna. Next weekend we have a meet in Mason City. The weekend after that is the wedding in Chicago. Then A/B Finals in Winona and then the State Meet at the U. Whew. And that's just the weekends...

Next week is the midnight show of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and TEC Council. The week after that, I have the Twins game with Lucy, the Orca Championships, and final stuff to get ready for the wedding. And the week after that we have the concert at my parents' house (anybody want to come?).

But, I will admit, I'm having a really fun summer. And, other than the meets, I'm uberly excited for what's to come! Well, it's time for me to head to O-Town, but before I go...

Boyfriend of the Day: Justin Morneau

Three reasons. #1, because I can do whatever I want. #2, because the FOX commentators kept calling him Paul Bunyan, which led to Beth calling him Lumberjack, which led to me cracking up. #3, because there wasn't too much to get excited about in this game. But that's okay. We're probably tired after scoring 32 runs yesterday! And the good news, Red's okay! See y'all on the flip side :)

Oh, and remember... If you haven't checked it out yet... My favorite new blog :)

2 Comments:

At 2:24 AM, Blogger Mac Man said...

Have fun at the lock-in. Good luck getting people to actually sleep (including yourself).

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I got three hours... Not too bad :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home