Pretty in Pink

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Boyfriends

For the sake of time, I'm going to do this really quickly. I haven't gotten a chance to blog about the last four Twins games. I watched a few of them, and missed a few of them. I've seen highlights on SportsCenter and Baseball Tonight for all of them, I think.

Friday's Score: 7-5
Boyfriend of the Day: Jason Kubel

I'm going to have to agree with Lucy that Kubel Khan is really growing on me. I was not a huge fan of his at the beginning of the season, but he's turning out to be a pretty good player. He was 3 for 3 with 1 run and 2 RBIs. He tripled in the first inning on two outs to score Morneau and Hunter, He had five total bases, and he even stole a base. Wow.

Saturday's Score: 5-2
Boyfriend of the Day: Joe Mauer

We were tied at 2 in the 8th inning when he hit a stand-up, inside-the-park homer that scored 3 runs. It was amazing!

Sunday's Score: 2-7
Boyfriend of the Day: Justin Morneau

This game was so sad that I had a really hard time. No one had more than one hit and no one had more thane one RBI. I went with Fiance because his RBI came on 2 outs.

Monday's Score: 4-6
Boyfriend of the Day: Justin Morneau

Um, hello! He hit two homeruns in this game. The slugger is back!

Ex-Boyfriend of the Day: Johann Santana

I don't know what was going on today. He didn't even get a quality start. Grr. He gave up 4 homers. 4!!! I was incredibly frustrated.

Top 5 Boyfriends of the Day
1 - The Fiance (12)
2 - Tiny Superhero (9)
3 - Cuddles (8)
T4 - Jason Pear & Kubel Khan (5)

In other Twins news... Last Thursday, one of my swimmers went to the Twins game. He went on a field trip with SACC. I had been joking with his mom the day before about how much I love the Fiance. When I got to the pool yesterday I was given a Justin Morneau baseball from them. It was so sweet of them! I love my swimmers :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home