Pretty in Pink

Friday, July 20, 2007

Off for the weekend

I'm just going to post really quickly before I leave for Chicago.

Twins game yesterday = DEPRESSING!

Boyfriend of the Day: Jason Kubel

He was 3 for 4 with a run and an RBI. Yay Kubel Khan!

Ex-Boyfriend of the Day: Joe Nathan

Lead off walks ALWAYS come back to bite you in the butt. Stupid closers.

Top 5 Boyfriends of the Day
1 - The Fiance (10)
2 - Tiny Superhero (9)
3 - Cuddles (8)
4 - Jason Pear (5)
5 - Kubel Khan (4)

In case anyone cares, there are 9 players at 0 and 2 players at -1.

Alright, and now I'm off to Chicago for Meredith's wedding. I'm quite nervous still about reading. I don't know why. I might be online from the hotel, but we shall see.

And don't forget... Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is out tonight at midnight. I can't wait! But remember that I am probably the slowest reader ever, so don't talk to me about it until you know I'm done.

Have a good weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home