Pretty in Pink

Sunday, July 29, 2007

I love Jason Tyner!

I just have to get Friday's game out of the way quickly. Then I can move on to bigger, better, and far more exciting things!

Friday's Score: 4-10
Boyfriend of the Day: Justin Morneau

He was 2 for 3 with a run and an RBI.

And now on to the exciting game! Santana pitched a very good game, unfortunately he didn't get the win. He had 12 strikeouts in 7 innings. Including striking out the side in the 5th. He gets the No Decision and good old Neshekel gets the win.

Saturday's Score: 3-2
Boyfriend of the Year: Jason Tyner

He was 2 for 4 with a run and an RBI. But here's what is truly remarkable. Jason Jason hit his first major league homerun! It took him 1,221 at bats to finally hit one over the fence. Beth and I had been waiting for this moment all season. So when it finally happened, I jumped up and down and screamed and cheered. Yes, I was watching on TV, but who cares!

Because of the fact that I have been waiting for this all season, he gets B.O.Y. honors today. If I wasn't already engaged, and if he wasn't already married... I'm in love ;)

My favorite moments after the home run were J-Rod getting really excited in the dugout, Joe Nathan calling for the ball because it went into the MN bullpen (talk about good luck), and some random old guy hugging J.J. and J.J. looking like he was trying to get away, but couldn't. It was some classic entertainment people. If you missed it, that's really too bad for you.

He had some great coverage on Baseball Tonight and SportsCenter. He even was interviewed over the phone. It was really exciting! Kudos to J.J.!

Top 5 Boyfriends of the Day
1 - The Fiance (13)
2 - Tiny Superhero (9)
3 - Cuddles (8)
4 - Jason Pear (7)
5 - Kubel Khan (5)

2 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger Sarah B. said...

um wait a minute ... isn't the fiance now the husband ... didn't you get married last weekend?

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Oh crap, I knew I forgot something :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home