Pretty in Pink

Friday, August 03, 2007

Happy and smiling... A good combination.

Tonight's Twins game was rather depressing. I don't know what the heck is going on with Santana. Grr. It is a 4 game series though, so hopefully we can come back and win the next three. Particularly tomorrow (because a lot of people I know are going to be at the game) and Monday (because Lucy & I are going to be there!).

Boyfriend of the Day: Torii Hunter

He was 2 for 3 with an RBI and a walk. He was pretty much the only bright spot in tonight's game.

Casilla had a rough game defensively. He needs to settle down. His errors tonight proved very costly.

In good news, Cirillo is no longer a Twin. Yay!

I also just read the most entertaining blog I have ever read. If you're a Twins fan, you should check it out!

In other good news, I just got one of the nicest messages ever. Oh man, I was almost in tears it was so sweet. It was a wonderful day. I had fun, I feel like I was productive, I talked to/spent time with friends, and I was uplifted and encouraged by someone for no reason at all. It's the best. Days like this make me never want to stop smiling. And I think that's a really good thing.

I'm going to head up to the cities in the morning to watch Matt swim with my dad. I'm excited about that. I'll have to get up early to walk the puppies. And I have to walk them one at a time, so it'll have to be really early. Then, they'll have to have a long morning nap while I'm gone. I should be back in time for the game. Go Twins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home