Pretty in Pink

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Smarty Party

I have been sitting at my computer for the past 5 hours working on a Harry Potter version of Smarty Party. It was a great idea by Sarah, but man is it ever a lot of work. I thought making an HP version of Lynch Mob was bad. But that was nothing compared to this! It better be appreciated. Haha!

Not too much to blog about consider that a) I haven't done much today and b) The Twins lost in a pitcher's duel. It's really depressing when we lose. Garza only gave up 1 run over 6 innings. We just couldn't get any offense going today, I guess.

Boyfriend of the Day: Alexi Casilla

He went 2 for 3 and stole a base.

3 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Mac Man said...

Dumb question... What's Smarty Party? Oh, I could go look it up, but what's the fun in that?

And you made an HP version of Lynch Mob? How does that work? Does someone get to be Harry? I bet he's the killer... ;-)

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Janet said...

Smarty Party is a game where you are given a category and have to list all the things in that category. If you can't come up with one, you get points (points are bad).

Marshall = Auror
Doctor = Madame Pomfrey
Criminals = Death Eaters
Citizen Cards = Magical Careers, etc.

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Mac Man said...

Category: People who know next to nothing about Harry Potter

Me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home