Pretty in Pink

Friday, August 17, 2007

Ode to our Birdhouse

Tonight I went to the Steele County Free Fair. Holy Hannah! This fair is HUGE. I am not much of a fair person, but I totally loved it. I don't even know where to begin because I have so many stories from tonight...

We watched "Deal or No Deal." It was kind of sad because the cute old guy had the biggest prize in his case and he took a deal a little too early. But he did still win some cool stuff. I should have signed up to play because they had some sweet Twins stuff!

Matt decided that I needed to buy a grab bag. We ended up buying two 50 cent ones. In one, was a bird house (cheesiest looking old lady thing I have ever seen) and a cup (strange). In the other was two hand-painted flower pots and a candle. We spent the rest of the night trying to figure out what to do with it all.

Next up... The Lumberjack show! I totally loved this. After the show/competition/whatever you want to call it, the two guys signed pieces of wood they had cut or these little card things. We had them sign our bird house. Hahaha!

After that, we went to the big cat show. It was really quite fascinating. I know that I would not go into the cage with those things. Yikes! But I did pet the baby tiger cub. It was soooo soft!

We then headed over to the RVs. We walked through a bunch of them and sat and talked in several. We took our grab bag things and left them in different RVs where they fit the decor. Or something like that.

The last thing we did was play Bingo. Oh how I love Bingo :P We didn't win, but it sure was fun.

And in Twins news... We won again yesterday (it was a very exciting game!)

Boyfriend of the Day: Torii Hunter

He was 2 for 5 with 1 run and 5 RBIs. Yeah, that's because he hit a freaking Grand Slam to break the game open. Woot woot! It also came on two outs, which makes it even more impressive. Go Twins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home