Pretty in Pink

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Art of Being Happy Cobbers

Well it's 1:30 in the morning and I am still wide awake. I clearly need to get myself back on a better schedule. And soon!

Today was a good day. Yes, today was a very good day indeed. I woke-up at 10 to call Emmalee. We both really wanted to talk to each other and knew that our days were going to be crazy. So we both woke-up early just to talk :P (Yeah, 10 is early for me this week). I think we talked for about an hour and then Beth got home so I had to leave.

Matt, Beth, Megan, and I took the puppies swimming again. It was pretty fun. It was a little dreary and I got kind of cold, but it was still fun. I love watching the dogs paddle around in the pool, it's the greatest!

Beth and I came home to get cleaned-up and then we went to see "The Bourne Ultimatum" with Matt. I really, really liked it. I absolutely loved the scenes where Bourne had to elude people. Like in the train station. Oh man, classic! And I really liked Julia Stiles in this movie.

After the movie, I picked up Lucy and we went to the Corn Feed. You would think that I would have been to one before, either in my four years at Concordia, or the three years since I graduated. But no, today was the first one. It was pretty fun. There were definitely a lot more people there than the Twins game we went to.

When that was over, we went for a walk around Silver Lake. It was nice to just walk and talk. It never ceases to amaze me how much we have to talk about. We still weren't done talking, so we came back to my house and just sat on my bed and talked. I made her look at my scrapbooks. (Sorry, those were probably pretty boring!) And we talked about lots of things. I really am going to miss our talks.

I took her home and then watched the Twins game with Beth. And we won, so that was exciting!

I think I should probably try to go to bed now... I have a big day tomorrow! It's Janet and Kelly day! I'm way excited!

Seacrest out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home