Pretty in Pink

Sunday, August 26, 2007

What's with the 80's music?

I am dead tired, so I'm going to keep this short. I had another fairly productive day. I can cross off several things from my "To Do" list today, including: completing my job application, writing a letter to my parents to hand out on "Meet the Teacher" night, making a volunteer sheet for my parents, making an e-mail list for my parents, and sorting through book orders. Yay!

I had more drama with the cats. I went over with a sweatshirt and rubber gloves on. It easily took us 45 minutes to catch Moonie, but we did it. We cornered her in the basement, but she went into a scary storage room. We had no prayer in there. Beth got her out, finally, and she ran up the stairs. But we'd been thinking. We shut the door. So I cornered her on the top step and gave her her medicine. Phew!

Sarah's here for the night, so that's always fun. We all went out to my parents' for dinner. Brats and corn on the cob. My favorite summer meal! After dinner, all of us kids and Sarah watched the 1987 and 1991 World Series highlight videos. I particularly enjoyed watching people's clothes, hairstyles, and jewelry. The music was pretty stellar too.

Speaking of the Twins. The game today was amazing! We swept the Orioles in a 4 game series for the first time EVER! We won 11 to 3. Woot woot!

Boyfriend of the Day: Jason Bartlett

For the second time in a row, Jason Pear gets the honor. He was 2 for 5 with 1 run and 2 RBIs. He hit two triples today. You gotta love that! He now leads the team in triples. Haha!

I'm really excited because Lucy, Laura, and Matt all seem to be having a wonderful time at their respective colleges. I mean, I knew they would, but I'm just really happy to hear it from them all. So yay for that!

2 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger Sarah B. said...

hey you didn't really explain the quote in your title! :) I think that it's pretty funny that you used that quote as your title for this blog. Hehe! :) I love it!!

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Janet said...

It's true, I didn't explain it. If anyone asks, I guess I can tell the story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home