Pretty in Pink

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

You ripped off the puff-ball!

I'd say today was better than yesterday. The scariest moment of the day was when the assistant principal walked in. Totally freaked me out. He was looking for a student, but the student wasn't in my class. Weird. So he left. I was relieved :P

We did our centers again today. I think they went better. I still have the kids who constantly ask me what job they're suppose to do next. But we'll get better. And I only had one kid totally screw up one of his jobs. I have these self-portrait books. Each month the kidlets will write their name and draw a self-portrait. One of my kids was drawing in December before I stopped him. I threw that book away and we started over, only drawing on the September page.

Red Job = Self-Portraits Book
Green Job = Snack
Blue Job = Reading Corner
Purple Job = Make construction paper stoplight

Math was interesting. I got to display my wonderful artistic abilities. HAHA! We also e-mailed Mrs. Fink today and asked her questions about the baby.

We're trying to get our Baseline reading tests done this week. All the other teachers have been done, and I'm the last one. One para and one of the reading teachers started on my kids today. I think they got 4 done. But I tried to send one little girl with the para (who's a guy) and she started bawling! After school, I told her mom about it. Hopefully she'll go with the reading teacher tomorrow. Other than that, NO CRYING TODAY! YAY!

After school, I sat and talked to Roxie for quite a while. I got a little work done and then I left. I was in my car by 6:00. I know, I know. It's quite impressive :P I drove past the Rec. Center and realized that my mom was there. So I stopped and talked to her (since I haven't seen her in FOREVER!) I also got to talk to some of my favorite swimming parents, so that was nice. Everyone was super supportive, so I left feeling really happy.

Tonight I finished watching the first season of "Heroes." I'm pretty sure that I watched all 23 episodes in 6 days. Haha! Seriously, if you haven't watched this show... WATCH IT! It's totally amazing. I can't wait for season two to start!

The Twins lost today. But all was not lost. Good ol' Matthew LeCroy came in for Morneau in the 7th. Woot woot!

Boyfriend of the Day: Matthew LeCroy

He was 1 for 2 with a run! And watching him run... PRICELESS :D

1 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Blogger Sarah B. said...

Wow impressive you weren't at work until 10:00 PM! This could be a record what with you having to meet Gary and I at 5:30 tonight and you needing to be at my place by 6:10 tomorrow! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home