Pretty in Pink

Sunday, November 11, 2007

You are not in front of Amy's house! I'm in front of Amy's house!

This was an amazing weekend. I got to spend time with so many friends. It was so great. So here's the rundown. I think this one will get long again. My apologies!

FRIDAY

I got up early on Friday and was at school by 7:15. I worked in my room all morning. Janet and I probably did more talking than working, but it was really good. I went over to the Carlson house and picked up Laura for our movie. We saw "American Gangster." It was really good. A little long, but good.

After I dropped her off at home, I ran home to finish packing. Then I was on the road. I actually had a dent in my finger from texting the whole time I was driving to Crown. Haha! I got to Laura's dorm around 7, but we didn't stay long. We hopped back in my car and drove to Nate's apartment in Hutchinson.

I got the tour and then we just sat and talked in the living room. My favorite was the fact that Nate and I were writing on each other's Facebook walls while we sat there. I got to meet Nate's roommate too. He's a funny kid. At like 9:30, we headed over to Applebee's for dinner. After a wonderful dinner, and an even more amazing change to talk, they were closing. I think it was midnight. But our night could not end there...

A random Wal-Mart trip would do just the trick! Nate and Laura wanted to show me the pink Christmas tree. But it was no longer there :( But since we were in the Christmas section, we stopped to play all the video games they had set up. First, Nate and I played Scene-It on XBox 360. If they had that game for PS2 or Wii, I would totally buy it. It was fun!

Then, I played Mario Galaxy on Wii. I didn't like it very much. And finally, I played Rock Band, I think. I was TERRIBLE! I was laughing so hard because Nate and Laura were making fun of me. I thought I was going to pee my pants. Seriously. I wish they had had a camera, because I bet I looked hilarious.

Our final stop in Wal-Mart was the crane game. Nate went first and won a purple elephant. Laura went next, but didn't win. Then I went next and won another purple elephant. Well that just would not do. We kept feeding quarters into the machine until Laura finally won a pink leopard. We went back to Nate's and then Laura and I drove back to Crown. I pretty much fell asleep right away.

Saturday

I got up and drove to St. Cloud for Matt's meet. It was nice because he had a long break in between his relay and his 200 fly. It was nice to sit and talk to him. I was texting Laura most of the afternoon. At one point, I must have looked really funny because I was standing there crying. Hopefully no on noticed. I would just like to say thank you to Laura for being so sweet. I love you so much!
I saw Matt swim his 50 breast on the relay, the 200 fly, and the 200 I.M. I didn't get to stay for the 100 fly because it was going to be too late. I left so I could make it to Nicollet for Amy's play.

I called Janet and one point while I was driving. When I was on the phone with her, I missed a turn. Haha, whoops. I noticed it after only a few miles, then I was good the rest of the way.

Sarah, Jill, Emmalee, and I sat in the front row. Kelsey, Laura, Whitney, and Heather sat behind us. Amy was so cute! I loved smiling at her and making her smile back. Oh, good times!

After the play, we went with the cast to Buffalo Wild Wings in Mankato. It was a fun night. It was hard to say goodbye, like always. As I drove home, I talked to Emmalee and then Sarah to keep me awake. I also learned the fine art of texting and talking at the same time. Haha.

So seriously, thanks to everyone who I got to see this weekend. I had a wonderful time! And thanks to everyone who either talked to me or texted me to help me stay awake. I love you all very, very much!

1 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger The Giesenator said...

who enjoyed seeing Janet? Why.. Nate and Laura of course!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home